Clamshells Aren’t Always Found on the Beach
* Skill Level: Advanced Beginner > Intermediate (for EPP)
* This class is not for EPP beginners, and those attending need to have EPP experience.
* You must know how to accurately measure; use a rotary cutter; and know how to sew an accurate 1/4”
seam on your sewing machine.
* Class Length: 3 hours (handwork is done in class while the project is finished with a sewing machine at home).
* Class available as Live or Virtual
There is so much more to English Paper Piecing (EPP) than hexagons! Learning how to create, and hand sew curved EPP shapes together with practice will open a whole new world! Michele will teach you her technique on how to create the infamous Clam Shell. She will show you how to hand applique each of the 2″ clam shells on a gridded muslin base while sewing them together to make a 12 ½” square scrappy pillow top. Directions on how to complete the pillow are included.
* Please note that this is a FUN, stress free technique class; and the project will not be finished in class.
Find the virtual class supply link.