Create a Scrappy Halloween Quilt
* Skill Level: Advanced Beginner > Intermediate
* This class is not for EPP beginners, and those attending need to have EPP experience.
* You must know how to accurately measure; use a rotary cutter; and know how to sew an accurate 1/4”
seam on your sewing machine.
* Class Length: 3 hours (handwork is done in class while the project is finished with a sewing machine at home).
* Class available as Live or Virtual
Slow down, relax, and use your Halloween fabric stash to create hand sew coffins, 6 point diamonds, and hexagons! Michele will teach you a quick and easy way to create these English Paper Pieced (EPP) shapes. Learn how to sew them together with a flatback stitch! She will also teach you how to piece all the borders; to hand applique all the EPP shapes; how to machine quits; and bind this 14″ x 14″ scrappy and spooky Halloween quilt!
* Please note that this is a FUN, stress free technique class; and the project will not be finished in class.