Creating Hexagons Using Different Shapes
* Skill level: This class is for EPP beginners, and a *little handwork experience will be helpful.
* Class length: 3 hours
* Class available as Live or Virtual
Michele will discuss and demonstrate the basics of EPP including various types of templates and stitches used; hand or glue baste; plus fabric, thread and tools used. She will teach you how to create these individual basic shapes: hexagon, half hexagon, triangle, jewel and diamond; and then how to sew these shapes together to make 3 different hexagons. A short power point program on what you can make and do with these EPP shapes will also be presented for inspiration.
Find the virtual class supply list.
- “Very informational class – very enjoyable!”
- “Very good class.”
- “I learned so much from this instructor! Great teacher!”
- “Thanks for the opportunity to participate in another great class!”
- “I’ve been playing at EPP. Now I know what I’m doing.”
Comments from Michele’s students at Road to California 2020:
- “Very patient!”
- “She knows how to present materials so it is understandable by beginners.”
- “Very good kit prep. Excellent voice projection. Good use of visual aids (document camera with projector).”
- “Good instructions; excellent handout and examples.”
- “Thorough + detailed.”
- “Very pleasant.”
- “Special stitches were good information.”
- “Excellent examples and samples.”
- “Very informative.”
- “Very clear instruction.”