Creating Hexagons Using Different Shapes
* Skill level: This class is for EPP beginners, and a *little handwork experience will be helpful.
* Class length: 3 hours
* Class available as Live or Virtual
Michele will discuss and demonstrate the basics of EPP including various types of templates and stitches used; hand or glue baste; plus fabric, thread and tools used. She will teach you how to create these individual basic shapes: hexagon, half hexagon, triangle, jewel and diamond; and then how to sew these shapes together to make 3 different hexagons. A short power point program on what you can make and do with these EPP shapes will also be presented for inspiration.
Find the virtual class supply list.
Comments from Michele’s students at Road to California 2020:
* “Very patient!”
* “She knows how to present materials so it is understandable by beginners.”
* “Very good kit prep. Excellent voice projection. Good use of visual aids (document camera with projector).”
* “Good instructions; excellent handout and examples.”
* “Thorough + detailed.”
* “Very pleasant.”
* “Special stitches were good information.”
* “Excellent examples and samples.”
* “Very informative.”
* “Very clear instruction.”