Elongated Hexagon Runner, and Set of 2 Place Mats
* Skill Level: Advanced Beginner > Intermediate (for EPP)
* You must know how to accurately measure; use a rotary cutter; and know how to sew an accurate 1/4”
seam on your sewing machine.
* Class Length: 3 hours (handwork is done in class while the project is finished with a sewing machine at home).
* Class available as Live or Virtual
Slow down, relax, and use your fabric stash to create English Paper Pieced hand sewn elongated hexagons, a variation on the hexagon. Learn how to sew them together with a flatback stitch to make a runner or a strip for either place mat! A demonstration on hand applique plus how to complete the by Michele will show you how to finish the runner. With easy piecing, and machine quilting, Michele will show you how to complete the 12″ x 14 3/4″ runner; and both 13 1/4″ x 18 1/2″ place mats.
* Please note that this is a FUN, stress free technique class; and the project will not be finished in class.
Find the virtual class supply list.