Explore the World of English Paper Piecing: Hexagons
* Skill level: All – some hand sewing experience will be helpful.
* Class length: 3 hours
* Class available as Live or Virtual.
* Virtual class is a technique class and project will not be completed in class.
In Project 2, Michele will teach you a “twist” on a hexies, and how to make a diamonds plus after the design is sewn together, it can be appliqued to a base fabric.
In Project 3, learn how to sew hexagons and triangles together to make a star.
Find the virtual class supply link.
Comments from Michele’s students at Road to CA 2019:
* “Very patient and well prepared.”
* “This is a great teacher.”
* “Great explanation, thorough!”
* “Helpful, friendly!”
* “Very informative and encouraging.
Comments from Michele’s students at the Houston Quilt Festival 2019:
* “Fantastic learning experience.”
* “Great at explanation and examples. Very student centered. Totally enjoyed class.”
* “Thank you for being patient with my tardiness! You were amazing and very helpful with my questions.”
* “The class was really informative and fun!”
* “The class covered more than hexagons, which was great, but it isn’t obvious in the description.”
* “Enjoyed the class very much. I have never done EPP and the speed was good for me. Wish I could have stayed longer.”
* “Super instructor! Would love more classes from her.”
* “Thank you, Michele, I enjoyed the class.”