Explore the World of English Paper Piecing: Jewels
* Skill level: All – some hand sewing experience will be helpful.
* Class length: 3 hours
* Class available as Live or Virtual
* Virtual class is designed for instruction and project won’t be finished during class.
In Project 1, learn the basic skill in how to hand sew 6 jewels together to make a flower.
In Project 2, Michele will teach you how to make hearts from the jewels; and then sew the hearts together.
In Project 3, learn how to sew a center hexagon, and 18 jewels and together to make a star which can be appliquéd to a base fabric.
Find the virtual class supply list.
Comments from Michele’s students at Road to CA 2019:
* “Very patient and well prepared.”
* “This is a great teacher.”
* “Great explanation, thorough!”
* “Helpful, friendly!”
* “Very informative and encouraging.”
Comments from Michele’s students at the Houston Quilt Festival 2019:
* “Very good teacher! Kit was great!”
* “Very informative with lots of detailed information.”
* “Appropriate amount of time. Excellent use of camera for demos! Would take another class from Michele. Awesome!”
* “Great individual attention!”
* “Great class.”
* “Instructor was very patient in answering questions.”
* ‘Thank you for showing options & how to do an EPP jewel.”