Scrappy Apple Core Quilt
* Skill Level: Advanced Beginner > Intermediate
* This class is not for EPP beginners, and those attending need to have EPP experience.
* You must know how to accurately measure; use a rotary cutter; and know how to sew an accurate 1/4″
seam on your sewing machine.
* Class Length: 3 hours (handwork is done in class while the project is finished with a sewing machine at home).
* Class available as Live or Virtual
There is so much more to English Paper Piecing (EPP) than hexagons! Learning how to create, and hand sew curved EPP shapes together with practice will open a whole new world! Michele will teach you how to create the infamous Apple Core plus how to sew them together with a flatback stitch! She will also teach you how to hand applique the apple core center; sew the border on; how to machine quilt; and bind the 17″ x 17″ scrappy apple core quilt.
* Please note that this is a FUN, stress free technique class; and the project will not be finished in class.
Find the virtual class supply list.