Scrappy Hexagon Pillow
* Skill Level: Advanced Beginner > Intermediate (for EPP)
* You must know how to accurately measure; use a rotary cutter; and know how to sew an accurate 1/4”
seam on your sewing machine.
* Class Length: 3 hours (handwork is done in class while the project is finished with a sewing machine at home).
* Class available as Live or Virtual
Hexagons are all the rage! Michele will teach you a quick and easy way to create English Paper Pieced 1” hexagons using your scraps. You will learn how to hand sew the finished hexies together using a flatback stitch; and hand applique them to a base fabric for the pillow center. She will demonstrate how to finish the 18 ¾” x 20 ¼” pillow.
* Please note that this is a FUN, stress free technique class; and the project will not be finished in class.