Scrappy Sunflower Runner
* Skill Level: Advanced Beginner > Intermediate (for EPP)
* This class is not for EPP beginners, and those attending need to have EPP experience.
* You must know how to accurately measure; use a rotary cutter; and know how to sew an accurate 1/4”
seam on your sewing machine.
* Class Length: 3 hours (handwork is done in class while the project is finished with a sewing machine at home).
* Class available as Live or Virtual
Michele will teach you how to sew them together with a flatback stitch; how to hand applique them to the runner centers; how to machine “stitch in the ditch”; and to complete this 14 ½” x 34 ½” runner!
* Please note that this is a FUN, stress free technique class; and the project will not be finished in class.
Find the virtual class supply list.