Twisted Scrappy Hexagon Mini Quilt
* Skill Level: Advanced Beginner > Intermediate (for EPP)
* You must know how to accurately measure; use a rotary cutter; and know how to sew an accurate 1/4”
seam on your sewing machine.
* Class Length: 3 hours (handwork is done in class while the project is finished with a sewing machine at home).
* Class available as Live or Virtual
Slow down, relax, and use your fabric stash to create an English Paper Pieced twisted hexagon using a 1 1/2″ full and half hexagons! Michele will teach you how to sew them together with a flatback stitch; how to hand applique them to the quilt center; and to complete this 15 ½” x 19 ½” quilt or runner!
* Please note that this is a FUN, stress free technique class; and the project will not be finished in class.
Find the virtual class supply list.