* Skill level: Intermediate
* Class length: 3 or 6 hours
* Class available as Live or Virtual
* Virtual class is 3 hours – make one sample block during class along with a Q&A.
* In person class is 6 hours.
* All students will need to purchase the pattern.
Calypso showcases the use of color and contrast by creating a strip pieced 9-patch in the block center along with a pieced corner section using 3 templates. The block is a 12″ x 12″ finished square; and the pattern is written in 4 different sizes. Use 4 different main colors with 2 alternating colors as shown! Wouldn’t this look FABULOUS in red, green and white for Christmas? Michele will also teach you how to make plastic templates for this project.
Comments from Michele’s students at the Houston Quilt Festival 2022:
“Thank you for your wonderful patience!”
“Enjoyed the class.”