* Skill level: Intermediate
* Class length: 3 or 6 hours
* Class available as Live or Virtual
* Virtual class is 3 hours. Makes one sample block during class, along with a Q&A. Pattern will be provided.
* In person class is 3-6 hours.
* All students will need to purchase the pattern for this class.
Who doesn’t love flowers? And, making this quilt will provide students with a beautiful flower garden to bloom all year! Each student will choose their flower colors (solids, tonals or prints), and create their template free flowers using quick corners; and 1″ wide strips to make a 9″ finished block. Students will learn how to set blocks on point and how to add the connecting triangles to make the quilt center. An outer border is added to make the 54″ square quilt top.
Find the virtual class supply list.
Comments from Michele’s students at the Houston Quilt Festival 2022:
” Really appreciated how she met each student where they were in their skill level. Loved the tips about precision.”