I personally created the background fabric for these cards using a technique called “crumb quilting”. I sewed tiny scraps (“crumbs”) of fabric together, cut them apart, sewed them back together, etc. in a spontaneous way to create a new piece of fabric. My son, Myk, photographed the fabric, and then we added a FUN “quilty quote” on the front of each card. A great gift for yourself or for you special quilting buddy!
* Each laminated card is a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ rectangle printed on card stock; and is blank inside for your message. Included with each card is a bright white envelope, and is encased in a plastic sleeve.
A package of cards includes 1 of each of the 6 card designs wrapped with ribbon:
- A clean house is the sign of a broken sewing machine
- A friend is worth a thousand stitches
- As ye sew, so shall ye rip
- Friends are like fabric, you can never have enough
- When life throws you scraps, make a quilt!
- Yes, I really do need all this fabric!