Skill level: All – must know how to use a rotary cutter, and sew a 1/4″ seam.
Class length: 3 hours
* Class available as Live or Virtual
* Virtual class will teach crumb technique only, the project won’t be finished in class.
What DO you do with all those leftover scraps? Be frugal and thrifty by recycling your scraps! A totally FUN and creative class using the smallest scraps; (strips, squares, trimmed triangles, or wonky shapes and sizes, etc.) that you have – the ones you usually throw away because you don’t know what to do with them!
This is stress free quilting at its finest! Students will be piecing (crazily, that is) 4 1/2″ squares to make a sashed and bordered 25″ square wall hanging.
Find the virtual class supply list.
Comments from Michele’s students at Quilt Festival in Houston 2019:
* “I will take another class with Michele.”
* “WONDERFUL Class! Great FUN! Challenging to ‘let go’ but glad I did!”
* “Michele was wonderful in spite of having to change classrooms at the last minute, and set up in a hurry. Very enjoyable and fun class!”
* “FUN class that me operate outside of my comfort zone.”
* “Awesome class. Love using my scraps!”
* “Thank you for your kindness and patience!””