“As a quilting teacher, I love to teach, and share my “tried and true” sewing tips and techniques while encouraging my students to have FUN, try something new, and work at their own pace! There are many ways to the same end result, but I am here to help you enjoy and explore your creative artistic process while learning new skills.”
INFORMATION FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES
1. My classes are presented LIVE using Zoom.
2. Each virtual classroom seat is good for ONE viewer (students may not “sit in” if they have not paid their own fee for classes). Each student must be able to be seen and heard.
3. Everyone gets a front row seat in class from the comfort of their own sewing studio with all your tools and fabrics close at hand! You’ll be able to use your best machine (instead of lugging one to a class); and have drinks and snacks whenever you like!
4. My classes will use 2 or 3 different camera set-ups for easy viewing on detail work so you can see exactly what I’m teaching.
5. You can meet and chat with other attendees, and make new friends from around the globe, but you don’t have to share a table or wait in line for an iron in class!
6. Please download the Supply List on the information page. The pattern and the Zoom link will be emailed a few days prior to the class.
7. I can schedule a 1-hour follow-up time slot 2 weeks after the class for any questions; and a Show ‘n Tell if desired.
8. No audio and/or video recording or photographs are permitted of any kind during class because of copyright issues.
9. If you haven’t used Zoom before, there are some great tutorials on Zoom. Please make sure you’ve checked your internet connections prior to the class. I am not responsible for the quality of your internet devices (computer, iPad, phone), internet quality and, connectivity issues.
10. PLEASE NOTE: This is a LIVE class and will NOT be recorded. You must attend the class on the date/time specified. If you can’t attend please contact instructor no later than 24 hours before Zoom presentation. A refund will be provided minus a 15% processing fee. No refunds will be provided after the Zoom presentation. If the instructor cannot present the live workshop because of technical issues, the workshop will be rescheduled.